The information below is as accurate and complete as I can make it, but particularly in the case of foreign-language editions it can be difficult to verify such things as exact publication dates. Artworks on this page remain the property of their respective copyright holders; in most cases, this will be the illustrator or photographer who created the image.
• First edition special vinyl “hardcover” (pictured at right) published 2007 by HarperCollinsPublishers. Cover design by Will Staehle; book design by Emily Cavett Taff.
• Trade paperback edition published 2008 by Harper Perennial.
• Audiobook published 2008 by Harper Audio. Narrated by Allyson Johnson.
• Ebook published 2009 by HarperCollins.
• Audiobook published 2020 by Harper Audio. Narrated by Gary Tiedemann, Emily Woo Zeller, and Greg Tremblay.
• UK trade paperback published 2007 by Bloomsbury Publishing. Cover illustration by Will Webb.
• UK mass market paperback (pictured at left) published 2008 by Bloomsbury Publishing. Cover illustration by Ronald Kurniawan.
• UK ebook published 2012 by Bloomsbury Publishing.
• Dutch-language trade paperback, retitled Oog om Oog, published 2007 by Contact. Translation by Kees Mollema.
• Italian-language trade paperback published 2007 by Fazi Editore. Translation by Francesco Pacifico.
• French-language trade paperback published 2008 by 10/18. Translation by Laurence Viallet.
• French-language mass market paperback published 2010 by 10/18.
• German-language hardcover published 2008 by Carl Hanser Verlag. Translation by Ditte and Giovanni Bandini.
• German-language audiobook published 2008 by Carl Hanser Verlag. Narrated by Jasmin Tabatabai, Heikko Deutschmann, and Oliver Brod.
• German-language trade paperback published 2009 by Deutscher Taschenbuch Verlag.
• Brazilian (Portuguese-language) trade paperback, retitled Macacos Malvados, published 2008 by Companhia das Letras. Translation by Angela Passoa. Cover illustration by Mateus Valadares.
• Polish-language hardcover, retitled Złe małpy, published 2009 by Rebis. Translation by Zbigniew A. Królicki.
• Japanese-language trade paperback (pictured below) published 2009 by Bungei Shunju. Translation by Hiroaki Yokoyama.