The information below is as accurate and complete as I can make it, but particularly in the case of foreign-language editions it can be difficult to verify such things as exact publication dates. Artworks on this page remain the property of their respective copyright holders; in most cases, this will be the illustrator or photographer who created the image.
• First edition hardcover published 2016 by HarperCollinsPublishers. Cover design and illustration by Jarrod Taylor; book design by Jaime Putorti
• Audiobook published 2016 by Blackstone Audio. Narrated by Kevin Kenerly.
• Trade paperback published 2017 by the Perennial imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers.
• Taiwanese edition published 2019 by Cité Publishing Group.
• UK hardcover and ebook editions published 2018 by Picador.
• UK trade paperback edition published 2019 by Picador.
• Portuguese-language edition, retitled Território Lovecraft, published in Brazil in 2020 by Editora Intrínseca. Translation by Thaís Paiva.
• Additional translations forthcoming from China (Beijing Time-Chinese Publishing), Hungary (Agave Könyvek), Italy (Edizioni Piemme), Serbia (Carobna Knjiga), South Korea (Eunhangnamu Publishing), and Turkey (Eksik Parça Yayinlari).