The information below is as accurate and complete as I can make it, but particularly in the case of foreign-language editions it can be difficult to verify such things as exact publication dates. Artworks on this page remain the property of their respective copyright holders; in most cases, this will be the illustrator or photographer who created the image.
• First edition hardcover and ebook published 2012 by HarperCollins. Jacket design by Oliver Munday. Book design by Jo Anne Metsch.
• Trade paperback published 2013 by Harper Perennial.
• Italian-language hardcover and ebook, retitled False Verita, published 2012 by Fanucci Editore. Translation by Lisa Maldera.
• Italian-language trade paperback published 2016 by Fanucci Editore.
• Polish-language trade paperback, retitled Miraż, published 2013 by REBIS.
• German-language hardcover and ebook (pictured at right), retitled Mirage, published 2014 by Deutscher Taschenbuch Verlag.
• German-language trade paperback published 2015 by Deutscher Taschenbuch Verlag.